CS4A is very proud of the first Loyalty Award winner!
Well done, Hilldrop!
How does the Loyalty Award work?
Schools that have offered the CS4A curriculum for 5 consecutive years are eligible for a SUPER award! The school will receive
- Certificates for 50 learners for their computer achievements (valued at R 80 each).
- The 5-year Loyalty Award certificate to display proudly in the foyer or the computer centre.
- The teacher(s) who presented the curriculum will receive 5-pointed star awards.
Which criteria did we consider and how does it work?
- The school must be currently on the CS4A curriculum.
- The school must have run the CS4A curriculum with their computer classes for 5 years in a row.
- The teacher(s) assesses the learners according to the given Challenges and Assessment Sheets for a whole year.
- Note that the qualifying mark is 75% in order to receive a certificate.