With technology constantly changing, the way in which we write exams must also change. This is already possible thanks to automated testing. At Computer Skills For Africa we offer automated testing for ICDL Exams. Below is a short paragraph from Patrick Mthimkhulu, who wrote an automated test for the first time recently:
Writing with Automated Testing is much more interesting than manual, after a long time using paper based exams I finally had a great experience with it as it gives you feedback immediately when you are done and it also gives you a report. It has fewer questions in which each question is independent to the previous question unlike in manual exams. So big up to Automated Testing, I now enjoy my exams.
There are many advantages to writing an exam using Automated Testing:
- You can write a diagnostic first to see if you are ready to write the exam.
- There is no time limit on the diagnostic.
- When you are finished writing the diagnostic and exam you get immediate feedback as well as a report.
- None of the questions are linked to each other, which means that if you get one wrong it doesn’t affect any other questions.
- The questions are easy to answer and offer you the freedom to “click around” if you are not sure on how to answer a question.
If you would like to find out more about automated testing or book an ICDL Exam, please contact us at the studio on 0343259447.